- Translator, De Slag om de Schelde/The Forgotten Battle, Paula v/d Oest, 2019
- Translator, Woensday Gehaktdag, Wijo Koek, (2015)
- Translator, Spinoza, Rudolf v/d Berg / Cadenza Films (2014/2015)
- Script Consultant, Influenza, Justin Beck (2013)
- Script Consultant, Hollywood, Adriaan Bijl/Entermorfic Pictures (2013)
- Writer, Exhibition, film, with Tongeren & Mitchell, House of Netherhorror (scheduled for 2014 production)
- Translator, Midden in de Winternacht, Lemming Film (2012)
- Translator, Orestes, Son of Blood (working title) Rudolf v/d Berg / Cadenza Films (2012)
- Translator, Nieuw Bloed, Visser & v. Geloven / House of Netherhorror (2010)
- Translator, Complexx, subtitles, Jansen & Adsonn / Robin Media (2007)
- Translator, Key of Time, Adriaan Bijl/Entermorfic Pictures (2003)
- Translator. In Een Klap/In One Blow short film by Phil van Tongeren (2002)
- Translator, marketing and production materials, various clients/projects.
General, Film related
- Merchandise Sales Coordinator, Amsterdam Fantastic Film Festival (2003-2005); Nacht v/d Wansmaak (Night of Bad Taste) tour; Belgium & the Netherlands (2002 , 2003)
- Press assistant and Guest Services, Amsterdam Fantastic Film Festival (2000 & 2001)
- Director, It’s Not Yous, It’s Us, by Stewart Schiller & Dead Heat, by Robert Dawson Scott, five minutes pieces, in Glasgow, for the National Theatre of Scotland’s “The Great Yes, No, Don’t Know, Five Minute Theatre Show”, 23rd June 2014.
- Director/Editor, A Christmas Carol, Reader’s Theater, from the original novella by Charles Dickens. Presented as part of ‘A Handmade Holiday’ at Inverkeithing Civic Centre (December 12, 2014)
Theater – Amsterdam
- Director/Producer/Editor, A Christmas Carol, Reader’s Theater, from the original novella by Charles Dickens. Presented in Amsterdam at the ABC Treehouse (2004 – 2011), and at Orion College and Mike’s Badhuistheater (2014)
- Director/Producer/Script Editor, The Moon is Down, by John Steinbeck, Readers Theater in honor of national remembrance day (Dodenherdenkingsdag). Presented in Amsterdam at ABC Treehouse (2004 & 2005) and de Balie (2013).
- Director, A Memory, a Monologue, a Rant, and a Prayer, Readers Theater from texts edited by Eve Ensler, in honor of One Billion Rising, the international day against violence toward women and children. At the Balie, Amsterdam. (2013).
- Director/Producer, One, An evening of one-acts by American writers, Theater de Cameleon, Amsterdam (2007)
- Drama Director (Lead Director: F. Galli), Once on This Island, International School of Amsterdam (2007)
- Assistant Director (Artistic Director: V. Pope), Fiddler on the Roof, International School of Amsterdam (2006)
- Director/Script Editor /Producer, Hustlin’ Shakespeare (originally Lovin’ Shakepeare) from text by William Shakespeare, theater with dance. Presented in Amsterdam at the Nachtheater Sugar Factory (2006) and Theater de Cameleon (2003).
- Director/Producer,The Crucible, by Arthur Miller Nachttheater Sugar Factory, Amsterdam (2005)
- Director/Producer, Love, Guns & Girlfriends; an evening of one-acts, at de Cameleon, Amsterdam (2002)
Theater – New York
- Director/Producer/Writer, The Looking Lass, from the original novels by Lewis Caroll. Presentations in New York City at Alice’s Fourth Floor (1992) and the Westbeth Theater Center (1996). A radio version was presented by WBAI radion NY (1992) Additional presentations in Amsterdam at Theater de Cameleon (2008); and the Nieuwe Anita/Amsterdam Fringe Festival (2008).
- Director/Producer/Writer, Ms. Lysistrata, from Aristophanes; multiple adaptations. Presented in New York off-off Broadway (1992). Presented in Amsterdam at de Balie (2003) and Theater de Cameleon (2004). Excerpt present at Pick-Up/Paradiso (2005)
- Associate Producer, The Umbilical Brothers: Thwak! Off-Off Broadway, Westbeth Theater Center, NYC (1999)
- Associate Producer, Margaret Cho: I’m the One that I Want, Off-Broadway, Westbeth Theater Center, NYC (1999)
- Associate Producer, Henry Rollins: Smile You’re Traveling, Off Broadway, Westbethe Theater Center, NYC (1999)
- Director, Commedia dell’ Jiles, written by Jennifer Jiles, Gotham Comedy Club, NYC (1999)
- Director, Elisa DeCarlo: Size Matters, Workshop Production, Westbeth Theater Center, NYC (1998)
- Assoicate Producer, Eddie Izzard: Dress to Kill, Westbeth Theater Center, NYC (1998)
- Director, Sweat, an evening of one acts, Westbeth Theater Center, NYC (1998)
- Associate Producer, Ray Davies: 20th Century Man, Off-Broadway, Westbeth Theater Center, NYC (1997)
- Associate Producer, Sandra Bernhard: I’m Still Here…Dammit, Off-broadway, Westbeth Theater Center, NYC (1997)
- Associate Producer, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, workshop production, Westbeth Theater Center, NYC (1997)
- Director, The Hostesses,one-act by Tony Jerris, produced by Creative Voices Theatre Company, NYC
- Director, The Shopping Cart, one-act by Joe McDonald, produced by Creative Voices Theatre, NYC (1994)
- Director, Strangers till We Meet, one-act by Michael Zurik, produced by Vision Repertory Company, NYC (1993)
- Director, The Enlightened Romantic, one-act by James E. McLean, produced by Vision Repertory, NYC (1993)
- Writer/Director, A California Christmas Carol (with Roy Zimmerman) from the original novella by Charles Dickens. Present at City Lights Theater Company, CA (1985). Presented in New York City off-off Broadway (1991). A radion version was presented by WBAI radio NYC (1991).
Theater – California (San Francisco Bay Area)
- Assistant to the Director, Godspell, by Tebelak/Schwartz (Dir: David Lemos), San Jose Repertory Company, CA (1998)
- Assistant to the Director, The Very Last Lover of the River Cane, by James McClure (Dir: David Lemos), San Jose Repertory Company, CA (1997)
- Pre-show Director, Assistant to the Artistic Director, Valley Institute of Theater Arts, Summer Tour (1987)
- Assistant Director/Choreographer, Gas, by Georg Kaiser (dir: Jay Morse). Presented by City Lights Theater Company (1984)
- Instructor/Ensemble Leader: ‘What makes a great story?” International Schools Theater Association (ISTA) festival for primary schools, through age 10, at the International School of Amsterdam (2005).
- Language Coach, Lost Chord Radio, JongHollandia/ZT Hollandia (2003)
- Promotions and tour research, Ipso Facto Theater Company, Amsterdam (2000)
- Assistant instructor (adult) / Instructor (children), Touch’ Unlimited, stage fighting performance and training company, CA (1987-1988)
- Organizer, workshop leader, San Jose Rep Arts in Education project, (1987)
- Stage Production experience includes writing, directing, producing, house management, and stage production work (inc. electrics; costumes and decor; running crew; talent wrangling). (1980-present)
- Stage Performance work includes improvisational, Shakespearean, classic, modern and “experimental” theater; outdoor and interactive performances, stage combat, light stunt work and dance. Client and project list available on request. (1976-2008)
Detailed Creative Facilitator CV available.
2014 – present Co-Director, Inverkeithing Arts Initiative
IAI has been formed to facilitate and support opportunities for community participation in a broad spectrum of educational, cultural and heritage, artistic, and any other activities which foster creativity and lifelong learning
2001 –present Artistic Director/Producer Theaterworks Amsterdam, NL (occasional)
This company focuses on new or classical works of a socially or politically relevant nature, and works with entertainment and teaching professionals from the Dutch and international community living in the Netherlands.
2006 –2011 Director, ABC Treehouse – Amsterdam, NL
A small scale (> 200 capacity) cultural center serving Amsterdam’s Dutch and international business/arts communities. With 4 meeting/event rooms and agenda that included exhibitions, meetings, workshops, and community & cultural events. Main sponsor: American Book Center
1994-1999 Manager/Associate Producer, Westbeth Theatre Center, NYC
A large scale (18000 sq ft.) performance facility and production company with three stages and two full bar facilities. Programming included “Showcase” and Off Broadway productions, cabarets, concerts and solo shows, as well as hosting Broadway-bound rehearsals and outside events. Clients/credits available on request.
1987-1989 Teaching and Administrative assistant, Academy of the Sword, California.
Professional instruction and performance company specializing in stage combat and stunts. Assisted instructor during adult classes, taught children’s classes. Performer, multiple shows. Administrative assistant as needed.
1985-1987 Assistant to the Executive Producer, San Jose Repertory Company, California
Regional (LORT) Theatre Company. Special Assistant, New Theater Project.